We have a number of ways for you to get help or ask questions about the Bloom Marketplace. This includes having a dedicated Customer Support & Experience team on standby, ready to help with your issues.
Our support teams are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30, excluding bank and public holidays. You have a few different ways to get in touch:
- Helpdesk portal - The helpdesk portal is populated with a number of help articles, FAQs and guides that will help you find the answer you are looking for. Just use the search facility at the top of the page, or the support widget at the bottom right, to ask your question
- Live chat - This can be accessed from any page within the Marketplace or from the helpdesk. Should our team be temporarily unavailable, it will also allow you to search our knowledgebase or send us a message
- Submit a request - You can send us your question by clicking the Submit a Request link at the top of every page. You will then be able to complete a short form to capture your question and our team will respond as soon as possible
- Send us an email - Generally, it is better to submit your question through the helpdesk or the support widget. However, if you wish to email your question, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us - You can also call us on 020 3948 9400. Our dedicated team will pick up your call and put you through to the best department to help with your questions