If you have been granted access to the Marketplace platform, you will have received a temporary password with an invitation to login. This invitation will expire after 2 hours, so it is important that you login and set your new, permanent password.
- Open the Marketplace in your browser by visiting https://thebloommarketplace.com
- You will see the login screen below:
- Enter your email address and the temporary password you have been sent and then click the Sign In button
- You will then be prompted to set a new password. Enter your chosen password and then type it again to confirm:
- Pay particular attention to the password guidelines, if your chosen password is too weak you will not be able to continue
- Click the Send button to confirm your password change
- You will then be logged in and taken to the Marketplace dashboard screen
Do not share your password!
You should never share your password with another user in your organisation. Additionally, Bloom will never ask you for your password when you get in touch.
Your password is now ready and you can access Marketplace. If you ever forget your password, you can reset it following these instructions: What to do if you forget your Bloom Marketplace password