If you find that emails sent from the Bloom Marketplace are not being received then there is a possibility they are being blocked by a spam or junk mail filter. The simplest way to avoid this happening is to whitelist emails sent by Bloom to guarantee delivery into your inbox. You will most likely find the emails in your junk or spam folder.
We've included instructions below for the mail email clients but if you're unsure or you still find email being blocked you contact your IT department or organisation who is responsible for delivering email to whitelist our domains which are thebloommarketplace.com and bloom.services
- Open Outlook and click on the Home tab
- Select the Junk option and then Junk E-mail Options
- Within the Junk Email Options, select the Safe Senders tab and tap Add
- In the Add Address or domain field enter @thebloommarketplace.com and tap OK
- Tap Add again and in the same field, enter @bloom.services and tap OK
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on the Gear icon at the top right
- Click on the See all settings button
- Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab and click on Create a new filter
- In the From field, enter thebloommarketplace.com and tap Create Filter
- Check the box Never send it to Spam followed by the Create filter button. This will ensure emails from that domain never go to spam.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 but enter the domain bloom.services when creating the filter
Apple Mac Mail
- With the Mac OS Mail application, click Mail and then Preferences
- Click the Rules tab/icon
- Type a name in the Description field, such as "Safelist: Bloom," to identify the new rule.
- For the conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any, so that it reads: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the next two dropdown menus, select From in the first, and Ends with for the second.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter thebloommarketplace.com
- Tap the plus (+) button and repeat steps 5 and 6 but time entering the domain bloom.services
- In the Perform the following actions section set the dropdown items to: Move Message and Inbox. You can also specify your own mail folder if you wish.
- Click OK to save the rule and then close the Rules window
- Make sure your whitelisting rule is executed before any other rules you may have by dragging it to the top
Whitelisting in other mail clients
The principle for whitelisting in other mail clients is broadly the same as above. You are looking for rules or settings to permanently allow mail to be received from domains thebloommarketplace.com and bloom.services. Mail clients will differ but the principle is still the same.