This article takes you through logging into your Support Account at Bloom. The majority of our content is restricted to logged-in users. So, to view your tickets and any relevant articles, we need you to log in first.
- Click the Sign In link at the top right of the portal
- You will then see the following screen:
- Enter your registered email address and password
- Click the Sign In button and you will be signed into your helpdesk account
Forgotten your login?
If you have forgotten your login, you can have the details sent to your registered email address. If you have ever contacted Bloom in the past, you will have an account on the helpdesk to reset your password.
- Click the Forgot Password? link on the login screen or click here
- Enter your Email Address and click the Submit button
- If your address is recognised, your password will be sent after a few minutes
Need to register?
If you have contacted Bloom support services previously, you will have an account with us and you should follow the forgotten password instructions above. If you wish to register a new account, submit your request here: https://help.thebloommarketplace.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
After your request is submitted, an account will be created for you.