This section does require specific permissions, which are detailed here: User Roles and Permissions
The ability to edit a project is restricted to Clients and Bloom users only. Editing the project details and the applied VAT is a Bloom user-only function. So, if you need to change any of these details, please get in touch.
Project approvers have the ability to approve changes to a project from a Client perspective, and will receive notifications when changes are made that require approval. Bloom is set as the project owner, but Clients can manage who is set as the project approver.
In order to set the project approver, the user does need to have the appropriate role assigned to them. See the Client roles settings here for more detail: Client User Roles and Permissions
To change the project approvers:
- Click the Edit Project button at the top right of the project
- Click the pencil icon next to the list of project approvers
- A new screen will open containing a list of all users within your organisation who have project approver permissions available
- Click the Checkbox to the right of the user to add or remove the ability to approve project changes
- Click the Confirm button to save your changes or Cancel to exit without saving
- The project approvers are now updated