This section does require specific permissions, which are detailed here: User Roles and Permissions
Suppliers can create a new invoice for payment at any time through the Marketplace. This will begin the billing process and inform both Bloom and the client that there is an invoice due for payment.
To create a new invoice:
- Select Projects from the left-hand navigation bar
- Search for and select the required Project to raise the invoice against
- Click the green + Create button at the top right of the screen
- The New Payment Request window will now open as below:
- Complete the payment request using the following details:
- Select the Line Item the request relates to from the drop-down options. The remaining line budget will appear showing the maximum value the request can be made for this line
- Enter a descriptive Title for the invoice. This should be set to something appropriate to the Client for easy identification
- Enter the request Value which should not include the £ symbol. If the value entered exceeds the remaining line budget, a warning will be displayed.
- Under Your Reference, enter any relevant reference for your organisation, such as an internal invoice number
- Enter the Delivery Start and End Dates. These dates relate to the start and end periods the work has been completed within
- Under Notes, enter a short description of the invoice
- You may upload any supporting documents for the invoice by clicking the Choose File button under Attach a File. You can also drag files directly into this area
- Check the information you have entered and then click the Send Request button at the top right of the request under Request Summary:
- Confirm the request in the next window by clicking Send Request:
- The payment request is then sent to the Client and a notification is delivered stating that it is now pending payment
After submitting your request, you can see the entry under the Requests tab at the top of the Project Detail screen.